We can handle this in-house for you
Need works done to your property before your tenancy can begin?
No problem, we can do all that for you, whilst staying committed to keeping you in the loop, leaving you to get on with your busy schedule
- Visiting the property to advise on works that should be completed ready for your tenancy
- Arranging of competitive quotations
- Visiting the property once works are complete
- Holding a set of keys whilst the works are arranged and completed
- We would advise that the heating is set on a low setting twice a day during the winter months
Tenant found, works to be done before the tenancy starts?
Let us help. With our vetted contractors panel you can trust your in safe hands.
We would suggest the following is carried out to aid a smooth running tenancy start:
- A full professional clean to the property, including carpets and all appliances
- Important safety checks are carried out prior to the start of the tenancy, are you aware of your legal obligations?
- An independent inventory is complied with a check in completed on the day your tenancy commences
- Smoke alarms are installed to each storey of your property – these must be in working order before keys are released to your tenant
- Property taken as furnished? All soft furnishings must have a fire safety label in order to meet your legal obligations