We can make sure you are covered with our detailed Inventory
We are members of the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks (AIIC) https://theaiic.co.uk. Should you require our Inventory Services we are able to offer this independently to you.
- Compiling of the inventory prior to check in
- Meeting tenants at the property to check them into their new home / check them out at the end of the tenancy
- Thorough reports complete with photos
- Quick turnaround time
- We also offer a six monthly Property Visit service complete with a report and photos
- During winter months, should the tenant attend the check out, we will advise them to leave the heating on a low setting
- Please ensure the tenant understands the inventory check in will take time and they need to consider this when booking removal companies
Whilst there is no law that requires an inventory of a property, it is generally considered best practice. This protects both the landlord and the tenant in the case of any disputes. The inventory should record the condition of the property and any items included in the let along with photographs to back up any statements made. There should be a check in arranged at the start of each tenancy and a check out completed to bring each tenancy to an end, ideally with the tenant present to hand over keys and sign the declaration form.