020 8150 6119

Gas Safety Certificates

Know Your Legal Obligations

All Gas Appliances, pipe work, flues and installations MUST be checked annually in rental properties and a prescribed report issued confirming the checks have been carried out. These checks can only be done by an approved Gas Safe Registered Engineer.

It is recommended by the Gas Safe Register that open flue boilers are serviced on an annual basis.

A Gas Safety check should be completed even if you only have gas pipe works or radiators linked to a gas boiler heating system running through your rental property.

 Please ensure current Government guidelines are being followed during all visits.